Saturday, June 09, 2007

US

I begin with not quite sure what to write or write about. But just have this urge to write about something. I'm hoping to avoid cliches or usual wordings. i sure hope that I keep that end of the bargain.

Anyways...today has been the most boring and ridiculously emptying day. I don't know, nowadays nothing seems to please me. I mean I feel empty, in the sense of trying to please myself. Whatever I do it doesn't please nowadays. No quite sure what I can do get rid of this feeling. I feel as though I should be doing more, better or even different things. Not quite sure what they're. For a few days I would think this what I need to do, but the following day I totally lose every conviction I had the day before. I don't know what or why this happens. Its stupid and more importantly more irritating. It is worrying, thinking of where you'll reach or if @ all you'll reach anywhere in life. For a few months of my life, I was totally into my work, totally motivated and totally out there to kick ass. But certain things have happened which have made things change and while I try to bring that conviction again I'm not able to. I think sometimes maybe Change would get rid of that, but that doesn't happen. I seem like someone who is stuck somewhere and not able to move on.

Is there something that I can do change my situation. Yes of course, its stating the obvious. yes you can always be anything you want to be, anyone you want to be, do whatever you want. Only thing that is restricting us is US itself and unfortunately in my case, its the same and thats the most difficult task in our lives, to get over the barrier that is US itself...

Hope I do that. There is always hope ofcourse

2 comments:

Athira said...

hmm... it is sad when things like that happen! but its good u found a solution out, which can be more than enough to sustain urself, in ur environment :) .. cheers !! keep ur optimism on!

Achilles said...

dude life isnt only SAP
there are more things out there
the whole incident taught u a valuable lesson
consider urself lucky to get a small setback early in career rather than huge downfalls later on
hang in there