Monday, June 18, 2007

Love

Its funny to see a many have some misconceptions about the way I'm in a relationship. Its very funny when you see many say words like "You've ditched us" or "You've changed" or even "You act all goody in front of her", its hilarious to be quiet honest...

I mean when people say, when you other half is in town that you don't act yourself. I mean if you can't really act yourself in front of her, then who can you act yourself in front of. See one thing is clear in my mind, that of all the people, she comes first, she's the one I would mind going the extra mile and that she's the one who you want to go for. If I didn't feel any of this, what sort of a person can I be.. Yes, she's is much more important that anybody else.What is so difficult for people to understand this...

At the same time, I do reserve a lot of time for my friends, its a balance, and a balance that's tipped in her favor of course, but nevertheless a balance. And its not like she doesn't know how I'm, I don't have any secrets which she doesn't know. So when people say I will not touch beer or do my normal things when she's around. I laugh.. Laugh a lot...

For all people want to fall in love or have a girl, but they seem so against the idea of doing something extra for her or being there for her...Then why do you people bother to fall in love.. Step aside and just don't fall..or just shut it and let other people who're in love to let be...

2 comments:

neo said...

Frankly, a bit too childish compared to the rest of the blog...
It would be better if it would be just deleted...

my 2 cents...

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I dont agree with your comments. Pretty pertinent comments connected to what happens among friends when you're in a relationship